Servings : 15 pieces
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 5 minutes
Total Time : 20 minutes
Chocolate & Black Tea Ganache :
- 290 g Dark Chocolate (64%)
- 270 ml Cream
- 20 g butter
- 1 tablespoon Black Tea (pick your favorite one)
- 100 g cocoa powder
For the Chocolate & Black Tea Ganache:
- Chop the chocolate and put in a bowl.
- Put cream in a pot with the black tea and bring to a boil.
- Pass the cream though a sieve first and then into the chocolate in three time.
- Add the butter and stir until you get a smooth and shiny chocolate ganache.
- Keep the ganache for 4-5 hours in the refrigerator
Make the Truffles:
- Put the cocoa powder into a plate.
- Using a spoon, scoop out a small amount of ganache and roll it into a 1inch ball using your hand (wear gloves, it’s going to be much easier). Then put your ganaches balls into the cocoa powder and shake the plate to completely cover them with cocoa powder.
- Repeat the process
- Reserve in the fridge for a few hours
- Enjoy !
Chef Robert C.